Scientific Sales and Marketing Specialist (US)
Larodan is seeking a candidate to become their Scientific Sales and Marketing Specialist. The company has been providing research grade lipids to the international market since 1963. In 2018, a US office was opened in Michigan to establish a permanent presence in North America. The Scientific Sales and Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Larodan’s sales and marketing activities. These include managing the overall branding, website/webshop, digital marketing platforms, printed materials, etc. This individual will work closely with the Director for North America and the Managing Director to accomplish these tasks. Initial travel requirements will be minimal, with the possibility for +25% travel in the future to conferences, symposia, trade shows, etc.
- Director for North America
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing Larodan’s branding and online presence, including the website, webshop, and social media accounts
- Establishing and maintaining robust digital marketing campaigns (Google Ads, email blasts, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of Larodan’s website – ensuring ease-of-use and adding high-value content
- Tracking the effectiveness and efficiency of these activities and using the generated data for optimization
- Design and distribution of printed marketing materials.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or a life science. Minor in marketing or other relevant experience preferred. Alternately, a degree in business/marketing with a science minor.
- 0-4 years of experience in scientific sales and marketing
- Familiarity working with website management, graphic design, Google Ads, and similar platforms. General understanding/awareness of underlying scientific principles.
- Personal characteristics: Outgoing, energetic, and enthusiastic. Self-motivated and independent as occasionally work will have to be performed with minimal direct oversight
- Certifications: N/A
- Licenses: N/A
- Prefer candidate to be based out of (or willing to relocate to) Southeast Michigan
- Please submit resumes/CVs to email@example.com